Terms and Condition
· 1.1 The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· 1.2 Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· 1.3 Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· 1.4 This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· 1.5 All trademarks reproduced in this website that is not the property of or licensed to, the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
· 1.6 Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
· 1.7 From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· 1.8 You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without [business name]‘s prior written consent.
· 1.9 Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website are subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
By signing this document or agreeing before making an online payment at GVR, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
GVR reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account.2. Refund Policy
· 2.1 There is no refund after purchasing and delivery is instant to the user.
· 2.2 As we sell digital products and policies and delivered the product/key instantly online, and in some cases offline, users can check the performance of software/policies prior to confirmation to satisfy themselves.
· 2.3 Support Service is subject to the availability of staff and is always available within 24 hours.
3. Cancellation and Termination
· 3.1 If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month/year, your cancellation will take effect immediately and we will not charge you again.
· 3.2 GVR, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, for reasons such as unauthorized access of our portal, servers, and databases, abusive behavior, data theft, improper utilization of our services. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to our portal/Software/Tool.
· 3.3 Any use of software that is not legal may result in termination of your services and cancellation of your account by GVR Support.
· 3.4 GVR reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
· 3.5 In case of complaints regarding product/software that come with a warranty from manufacturers, please refer the issue to them.
4. Modifications to the Service and Prices
· 4.1 GVR reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
4.2 Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes on our website greatvalleyretirement.com or by sending an e-mail to you at our registered account. ITSupport@greatvalleyretirement.com
5. Credit Card Billing.
· 5.1 In the event you may be asked to provide us with a credit card number from a card issuer that we accept in order to activate your Service. You hereby authorize GVR to charge and/or place a hold on your credit card with respect to any unpaid charges for Services or any related equipment. You authorize the issuer of the credit card to pay any amounts described herein without requiring a signed receipt, and you agree that these charges are to be accepted as authorization to the issuer of the credit card to pay all such amounts. You authorize GVR and/or any other company who bills products or services or acts as billing agent for GVR to continue to attempt to charge and/or place holds with respect to all sums described herein, or any portion thereof, to your credit card until such amounts are paid in full. You agree to provide GVR with updated credit card information upon GVR’s request and any time the information you previously provided is no longer valid. You acknowledge and agree that neither GVR nor any GVR affiliated company will have any liability whatsoever for any non-sufficient funds or other charges incurred by you as a result of such attempts to charge, and/or place holds on, your credit card. If you mistakenly provide a debit card number, instead of a credit card number, you authorize all charges described herein to be applied to such debit card unless and until you provide a credit card number. In the event you are enrolled or later enroll, in an automatic payment or electronic funds transfer plan, you agree that all sums described herein may be charged, at GVR’s option, to the account number provided for such automatic payment or electronic funds transfer plan. When payment is made by credit card or debit card, payment will also be subject to the terms and conditions established by the credit or debit card issuer. If charges cannot be processed through your credit card, or if your bank draft or electronic funds transfer is returned for insufficient funds, we will charge you an additional $15.00.
The GVR Portal/App, and all content provided on or through the site, are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, except where expressly provided otherwise.
6. Copyright and Content Ownership
· 6.1 All content posted by you and transmitted to us should comply with US cyber laws and copyright laws and /or the copyright law in your country.
· 6.2 Any data that you share with us would be the intellectual property of your or third-party from which you have sourced the content, GVR would not own any rights to such issues.
· 6.3 Any queries or resolutions that you post on our forums would become our property.
· 6.4 GVR reserves the right to remove any content posted on our website it deems inappropriate without assigning any reason.
7. General Conditions
· 7.1 Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
· You understand that GVR may use third-party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
· 7.2 You must not modify or resell our services/Products to a third party unless explicitly specified by us. Any liability that arises from this would be solely yours.
· 7.3 We may remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene, or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
· 7.4 Verbal, physical, written, or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any GVR customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
· 7.5 You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMS, or “spam” messages.
· 7.6 You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
· 7.7 GVR does not warrant that (i) the service / Product will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service/product will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service/product will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service/product will be corrected.
· 7.8 You expressly understand and agree that GVR shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if GVR has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service/product; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service/product; (v) or any other matter relating to the service/product. Any liability would be limited to the value of the service/product.
· 7.9 The failure of GVR to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between you and GVR and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and GVR (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
· 7.10 Any further questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
8. END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT (EULA)
In connection with our Service/product, we may provide to you, the use of certain software which is owned by GVR or its third-party licensors, and suppliers. We as well as the third-party licensors reserve the right to update or change the Software from time to time and you agree to cooperate in performing such steps as may be necessary to install any updates or upgrades to the Software.
The Software may be accompanied by a EULA from GVR or a third party. Your use of the Software is governed by the terms of that license agreement and by this Agreement, where applicable. You may not install or use any Software that is accompanied by or includes a EULA unless you first agree to the terms and conditions of the EULA.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in no event shall GVR be liable to you in excess of the amounts actually paid by you to Great Valley Retirement under the Plan Order/product that is the subject of the dispute.
10. GENERAL LICENSE RESTRICTIONS
Any other use of the GVR Portal, APP, Services, Materials, or Software, other than as explicitly permitted by GVR is prohibited. Rights to execute, copy, modify, display, transmit, distribute, manufacture, use, sale are all reserved to GVR and its suppliers. Reverse engineering and decompilation of the Software are strictly prohibited.
11. NOTICES REGARDING SOFTWARE, DOCUMENTS, AND SERVICES AVAILABLE ON THIS WEB SITE.
IN NO EVENT SHALL GVR SOFTWARE AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF SOFTWARE, DOCUMENTS, PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES, OR INFORMATION AVAILABLE FROM THE SERVICES.